Is this what you've been looking for?
- You have tried everything to get your toddler to sleep through the night.
- You want to be able to put them to bed and have them fall asleep easily.
- You want your toddler out of your bed! OR You are tired of laying with them and sneaking out of their room after they have fallen asleep only to be doing it all over again through the night.
- You have two children sharing a room that are both poor sleepers or one is disrupting the other.
- You want a sleep consultant’s expertise to help you get started with a step by step guide to instill healthy sleep habits.
- You want to be able to get some independence back. Time in the evening to your self or to spend time with your partner.
- You want your child to sleep anywhere(Grandmas, hotel, camping)
“We recently just finished working with Char for our almost 3 yr old and 3 month old. I for one love my sleep and am super happy to say that after a few adjustments and recommendations from Char our household sleeps through the night! Not to mention both of them have great naps during the day as well. Char was very supportive, informative and resourceful throughout our journey to better sleep. Thank you so much for helping me get more sleep and providing my kids with good sleep habits!”- Amanda
- Purchase the program and log in to gain access to your 2.5-8 year program library.
- Watch the videos in order and re watch any time. Download and print the PDF guide for easy reference. *Closed caption option for the hearing impaired coming soon!*
- Pick a start night where you can have 3 weeks to focus on your child’s sleep.
- 2 weeks of daily memos. I have worked with so many families that I know what we are going to see in trends during these two weeks. You will feel as if I am right there with you! You have the option to add on one on one support as well for customized guidance.
“It would take us at least an hour to get our 3 year old twins to fall asleep then they would be up at least twice in the night. They were absolutely miserable during the day. After this program, they fall asleep within 10 minutes and sleep completely through the night! After a few nights they were settling better at bedtime and within 2 weeks were sleeping through the night. We have now had a month of sleeping through the night and I feel amazing and they are much less temperamental during the day!” - Desiree
- Sleep environment
- How to set up the perfect, safe sleep space.
- Routines and awake times, naps, night feeds and night wakings. All the good stuff!
- Soothing techniques
- What to expect in the this process for this age group.
- How to handle all the bedtime excuses!
- How to help them to feel secure in their own bed.
- How to help your children sleep that are sharing a room.
- Plus so much more!
Is this going to be "cry it out"?
It is completely normal to be anxious about crying. I wish with my whole heart that there was a solution that resulted in zero crying. Teaching your child to sleep well will most likely involve some amount of protest on the child’s part. Crying is your child’s way of protesting change, and you can expect that making changes to their sleep habits will result in some protest. Crying is their only form of communicating. Change does not always come easy. We do everything we can to minimize the crying and set your child up for success. And most parents report that night one went better than they expected! “Cry it out” is referred to as the extinction technique. This is there you put them down, leave the room and don’t return until morning. This is not included in the program. The techniques I have here are gentle and supportive.
It is also good news that the crying is usually short lived and after a few days into the plan, the crying starts to disappear as the child starts to develop a strategy on how to fall asleep and feels more comfortable and confident in their sleep abilities. If you don’t commit to a plan and are trying different things every day, there is going to be more crying over all then when we stick with a plan.
The guide contains evidence and research based knowledge so you can feel confident in mastering every aspect of your child’s sleep.
I’m Char Broughton
I was in your shoes once. My first did not sleep unless she was on me or nursing. My late night internet searches were not helping with all the conflicting information. I was completely overwhelmed with how much information there was. It got to the point where she was up every single hour all night long. I reached my breaking point. I hired a sleep consultant when she was 12 weeks old. We had tremendous success. I couldn’t have been happier to finally get some rest. Having a baby that slept set the tone for my parenting journey. Babysitter, no problem. Sleepover and grandmas house, piece of cake. Camping? Most definitely. We could confidently put her down anywhere. She was 5 months old when we started camping that first summer. We would put her down and right back out to the campfire to socialize. I wouldn’t trade anything for my zest and joy for motherhood that sleep has given me.
I created these programs to bridge the financial gap so all families that need help can have it. You don’t have to wait! You can start now! This age group can definitely be sleeping well and they need to be. I hear all the time, “Are they ready, Are they too young? Can I be helped? Are they too far gone?” I can assure you they are ready to learn to sleep. I want you to feel your best so you can be the best mom you want to be and know your baby is getting the sleep they need to grow and thrive.
Are you ready? I'm right here with you.